Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Have Decided That the Thing I Hate the Most Is...

Outdated content. Yep, I said it. It really drives me crazy! I hate doing a search on well, just about anything and find information that is outdated and not useful. Really! We need all of these sites to update their information every once in a while. Please, I beg you! Update your sites and give us some new content to read. P L E A S E!

Another thing I hate is a slow internet connection. Speed dictates everything. For example, this month flew by for me. One day it was February 1st and now I realize that is is February 21st. Another thing speed has an impact on is internet speed. A slow internet connection on an old computer system can make even the best designed site a pain to visit. I find myself in the second month of the year with plenty of grievances already. One can only imagine how many more sites I encounter that drive me nuts and small, but meaningful online issues that drive me nuts.

For now, have a good night everyone and I will share some of my most recently poorly designed websites starting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment