Monday, February 28, 2011

I Heart Feedback

Well, thanks to some feedback it seem like my theory is somewhat correct. Ugly sites can gain just as much attention as their "more functional" counterparts.

Sure, sure... we get it. Ugly flash and odd layout choices can have an impact on the same level that normal well-designed sites can have. It is kind of like a Jersey Shore episode? It get so ridiculous you can't help but watch?

Obnoxious flash will get you every time! Who hasn't been able to look away from a page? I guess again, we are back to the fact that sites want to make money. Can you blame them? Sure, everyone is out to make cash so that is why we encounter some of the odd and well, hard to look at sites that almost MAKE us talk about them. I guess it may be time to stop rambling and get back to some fun examples. Be patient friends! This month has been fun-filled and now I am trying to catch up on all the madness we call the internet. BRB!


No comments:

Post a Comment