Monday, February 28, 2011

Still?!

For tonight, I feel like I will leave you with one final website frustration that I saw on site today. All my understanding about websites will never leave me with an answer to this question. I will never understand why this happens or why any company (regardless of their size) would allow this to happen.

After this rant I can only assume that you are very curious what I have to say. I warn you, it's simple. There is nothing complex about this annoyance. When I visit a website, I can't stand it when I go to a link and the link is not valid.

Seems simple, right??! Yet, it happens more than you know. Imagine yourself on a site and you are looking for more information on the company or service. Then, when you least expect it, you are dropped on an incomplete page. Very annoying. I told you I would have a new set of grievances.

If you have found an example of this type of "sign of a bad site" we completely understand. We can only hope that this is not an issue of the future for you or any company trying to make a mark online.

No comments:

Post a Comment