Sunday, January 30, 2011

Save the Last For Best

I think it's time to end our continued exploration of this site with the "pink" page as I like to call it. I always have loved roses! ;)

Well, of course the pink marble background is consistent. I think the use of "marble" is one of the main elements throughout the entire site. Then again, who can ignore the dove? If you take the time (to remove your fanny pack) and scroll down you will encounter a variety of extremely interesting color combinations. I guess you could call it a brighter more neon version of the rainbow.

Again, lets leave the content out and just take a look at the bright red links fading to orange with a random pink flower next to it. Can someone explain to me how this site won design awards? PLEASE! I would love to know.

Now, I actually let out a slight laugh when I saw the rotating floppy disk at the bottom. That is suppose to be an indication that you can print. This makes little to no sense on many levels. First, who uses those discs anymore? Are there still computers around that support those? And, why put a disc to tell readers they can print? Wouldn't you add a printer (rotating if it must!) next to the print option?

No comments:

Post a Comment