Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back for More?!?!

Well, this site I have discussed before, but I was recently redirected back to the site and took the time to explore more than just the landing page. I thought it might be best to go back and take the next couple blogs to check out the additional pages. That is if you can get past the landing page. I have seen it several times now and I get a headache every time. Seriously, my head is hurting right now!

Lets me begin my saying that I am not reviewing the content! I have no desire to discuss religion or religious view. And, I am serious!!! I simply think that this website offers plenty of interesting design techniques that we should acknowledge in hopes no one will ever copy them again.

First, take a look at this page. You can get to this page by clicking the "main" link. Of course, my attention was immediately drawn to the marble type background. Honestly, I have never seen a background quite like that before! The table was also an interesting decision. The color, texture, and Flash choices down the middle make you wonder what the designer was thinking.



No comments:

Post a Comment