Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Listen and Learn

I'll be honest... I really am not even sure what this is. A friend sent this page my way since he is well aware of my blog. Honestly, I couldn't resist although I am still not sure the site's purpose. I don't even know how he came across this. The story must be interesting.

Really, there is just one thing I would like to point out about this mysterious site, the music. My friend describes it as, "out of a computer role playing game called Final Fantasy." Since I don't know what that is, I want to simply share with you that I could not stop laughing the minute my computer speaker began to blare. Honestly, I had to turn my speakers off just to switch over to my blog and continue to type. I don't know how to explain it except that I wasn't expecting the music yet I am so glad it was there.

Yes, I really don't know the site's purpose, but I can guarantee you that this music is not appropriate for the content. When I hear the music I feel like it should be accompanying some type of tragic love story/epic battle movie like Braveheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment