Sunday, January 30, 2011

One Eyed, One Horn, Giant Purple People Eater

And, now we are on to purple with purple textures. Well, I guess it's time to admit that what is ugly to one person may be beautiful and functional to another. This site may be our equivalent to the fanny pack. A must have resource for some and a poorly designed disaster to others. I say all of this due to the many awards the site has seemed to win. It is hard to ignore those countless accolades on design and function, yet I still feel the need to disagree.

Back to the purple. Can you count how many shades of purple that are represented on this page? I noticed 7. Take the time to scroll down. It gets even more interesting. Another thing that caught my attention was the font. There are a wide variety of fonts utilized and they do not compliment each other. Not even kind of compliment each other.

My favorite part of this page has to be the rainbow star bursts. They are an indication of the rainbow colored bullet points below. And, no there is just not one color! Each little bullet point rotates through the entire rainbow. Well, now on to another page...

No comments:

Post a Comment