Sunday, November 14, 2010

What Have You Seen?

Alright, I think I have waited long enough. I have tried not to ask and I have tried to pretend that I am not anxious to hear what you have found or what you have seen, but I do not think I can wait any longer. TELL ME WHAT UGLY SITES YOU HAVE FOUND!!!!! I mean it, TELL ME!!

On a daily basis I have a friend or two emailing me links to some of the most ugly, horrific, nauseating sites out there. They make me blink, cry, and wonder who in the world is spending their precious time building them. I guess even more important who is spending their time visiting them! I LOVE that they send me these links, but I am wondering what my readers (in addition to my friends) have to say about things they have seen and sites they have visited.

See, the thing is that I feel I can share countless design flaws that I hate and design flaws that make a site horrible, but I really want to know if you all agree or like these horrific sites. Stop being afraid and realize that it is time to share! I can't be alone in my thought. Time to SHARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment