Sunday, October 31, 2010

Can't Believe It!

I was just checking my email and a friend had sent me a link to this crazy site. I honestly can't believe it but it has the very thing I have been ranting about all night. Horrible music!!!

I was laughing so hard it took a while to remember to share this with you. Isn't that a random coincidence?!? Well, after you click on the link I am sure that you will see that the music isn't the only thing wrong with the site. :)

Honestly, I am not sure what the site is all about. I am not familiar with the language. I am familiar with the horrible design flaws though! We are looking at a weird combination of random images, flashing text, horrible colors, impossible design, and a link to "kocktails" that gives you a recipe for a drink called "Jamaican Fever." Maybe it helps to be a little bit tipsy if you are going to spend a lot of time on the this site.

Alright, I promise I am done for tonight. Happy Halloween everyone! I hope it was a wonderful one for you, your family, and your friends. I am off to watch a scary movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment