Monday, November 29, 2010

Odd, Weird, and Bizarre!

A friend sent me this link and I thought it was interesting enough to share. Alright, there is a lot to take in on this site, so I will list some of the things I dislike the most.

  • Um... the fact that there are so many products all over this page. I am not even sure what I am looking at. If there is a brick-and-mortar location for this business I would be afraid to walk in. Clutter! Clutter! Clutter!
  • If you can take the time to check out all the products, they are so random! A robot dinosaur and a build your own helicopter. What? Sexy girl shape what?
  • One of the things I hate the most is text over text. And, it is ALL OVER this site! Even if you took the time to read what this business has to offer you will eventually end up with a text over text situation that leaves you confused.
  • What is with the random yellow strip down the page? Odd.
I guess I only have one more question... who is visiting this page and who in the world is shopping there?

No comments:

Post a Comment