Saturday, November 27, 2010

Images

So, you had a chance to see the list and now are you ready for me to add yet another point? Are ya?! I can't stand coming across a website with blurry and/or pixelated images. I hate it!

No... I am not talking about the cool graphic art form in which graphic designers pixelate some images to make them into interesting works of art. I actually really like that! I am talking about the blurry, odd looking images the people post from old outdated cameras and/or extremely bad photography. Maybe people are taking these bad images with their outdated camera phones? I am really curious to find out where these are coming from.

The lesson here is spend some money on decent photography. Why would you build a site and spend money on a designer and not supply that designer with decent images? It makes no sense. I am definitely ready to add that one to my list. Bad photography... ugh. It can't help your website, it can only destroy it.

If you come across any samples of this point you would like to share, please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment