Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Alright, I just couldn't let this one last thing slide about this crazy website. I can only guess that you are wondering what my last point would be. Honestly, one could go on forever about this site. The one thing left to point out is the little waving Santa. Didn't see it? Well, I think it is about time that we play a "Where is Waldo" type of game with the Santa.

Obviously, the Santa was put in for the holiday season. Its placement is just as odd as any other product placement on the page. One might wonder why it is not larger or maybe even why it is not placed closer to the top of the page with some season's greeting. The more I begin to over-think this Santa the more I remember the main point of this site. Chaos.

If you can find the product you are looking for then I guess you might even be able to find the random Santa. Holiday shopping really is like a game of hide and seek. You spend weeks and weeks looking for that perfect present hidden amongst all the other lack-luster gifts. All I can say is good luck with your holiday shopping no matter what site you shop from!

No comments:

Post a Comment