Sunday, October 31, 2010

Can You Show Me?

Of course, it seems like I just can't tell you everything on my mind in one post. The minute I hit publish I find myself wishing I had shared more. Tonight, you might just have to deal with me and let me get all that is on my mind out.

You know what bothers me more than horrible music? Well, I have no problem telling you what it is. What bothers me the most on any good or rancid site I visit is the ads. Ads can be overwhelming. You can pay a qualified designed a good amount of money to build you a completely clean, beautiful site. Then it can get ruined for a great deal of your visitors with ads.

Society today is simply bombarded with ads. We are sold things every where we go and during just about everything we do. If you want people to stay on your site and enjoy being there it is up to you to keep the ads under control. Here is my tip for the day... enjoy all the Halloween candy you want keep the ads to a minimum. :) That's not that hard to follow right?!? Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment