Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And, I Am Back

I honestly had to step away from the computer for a few moments. Every time I clicked on the site and tried to review the landing page I started to see spots and my eyes refused to focus on the page. Those flashing dogs could give anyone a headache. How can the creator think that this design was a good idea? How could they even focus to create this kind of color and design work?

I guess the only thing I have left to say is... who created this? I was able to click on one of the links on the home page and it brought me to another page that is equally as weird. As I mentioned before, this site seems to be an outlet for the cartoonist to share their work. Do yourself a favor and let the clip play on the introduction to the cartoon characters. You are sure to laugh. I laughed due to the insanely horrible humor and I would love to hear what you thought about this.

All in all it seems like the perfect cartoon for a site like this. The characters are just as odd as the site design. Odd. Odd. Odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment