Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bring Asprin

Caution... if you have a hard time with ugly, flashing, annoying websites then don't click here!!!! So, did you click? Well, if you are currently unable to focus your eyes I am going to assume that you clicked. This site met all of my bad site standards and still gave us more.

Rule 1 The Color Theory: More Is Better
Um... I am not even sure where to start here. I guess I could focus on the oddly colored rainbow or maybe even the dog. Yet, it is extremely hard to look at those images without having your attention grabbed by the flashing dogs. Yellow, blue, brown, and black have never looked so bad.

Rule 2 Can You Add Anything Else?
Honestly, I am not even sure what the content or the purpose of this is supposed to be. One could only think that this is a cartoonist who wants to display their drawings. I mean, what else could it be?!

Rule 3 What Am I Looking At?
You know, this kind of goes without saying. This site breaks this rule so many times I don't even want to list out the infractions.

Rule 4 All of This Flashing Is Burning My Eyes
Duh! I can only look at this page for a few seconds before my eyes begin to twitch and I begin to get a small yet extremely noticeable headache. In fact, I have to stop for now. Let's discuss this one when I stop seeing spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment