Thursday, June 30, 2011

They Are Cute!

Before I begin my second part of the design review I do have the say the dogs are cute! Not exactly the type of dogs you see everyday, but I can see how some people might become passionate as these types of dogs. I guess some people like boxers and some people like these. Personally, I think these dogs are cuter when they are puppies. :)

In some design cases, less is more, but I am not sure this applies to this page. The clean white background creates a stark and almost boring background to the many, many images and not so exciting brown text. Again, I can't image that this designer put a great deal of time or energy into these pages. All that is present are links, texts, and images. These three combine in an almost awkward way that forces you to continue to scroll down and down to see the same design mistakes over and over again.

Here is a question... if you were online researching and shopping for any type of dog what would you hope to see? Are the many pictures and lack of information working for you or are you looking for something more?

No comments:

Post a Comment