Thursday, June 30, 2011

And the Embarrassment Sets In

Well, apparently Blogger outsmarted me this month and I will be the first to hang my head in embarrassment. I was under the impression that I shared a few posts with you last week that I just recently realized were sitting comfortably in the "draft" state instead of published. Go ahead and feel free to make fun of me. I am already blushing in embarrassment and feel no better than an inexperienced designer adding animated gifs to a nean background page.

As my embarrassment subsides I hope you catch up with me where I thought we had left off. I found this very interesting site and did a two part review of it for your (and of course my) entertainment. Your posts have been really helpful and insightful so I look forward to hearing what you have to say this week. Seriously, thanks! So many friends have shared new UGLY sites and I really appreciate it.

Just please keep the Blogger tips to yourselves! Yes, I know how to hit "publish post" or at least I thought I knew how too. And, here we go. Signs of a Bad Site Continues with some published posts. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment