Thursday, June 30, 2011

Here Doggie, Doggie!

Alright, here we go... so I will be the first to tell you that I didn't stumble on this one on my own. A good friend was actually kind enough (or not so kind enough) to send this along. How he stumbled upon this I have no idea, but I don't think he was trying to buy Komar Afghan Hound.

In any case we sit here finding our selves looking at this. Yep, I wasn't sure what to call it except this. Lets spend some time exploring the obvious here. This website didn't exactly take a long time to build. I image, a couple of links, and of course the every favorite "visitor counter" is on the bottom. As a designer I wonder how long this could take?

The dogs seem amazing, but to me the blue color is an odd choice. The gradient always gets to me too. At what point does any website owner stop and say hey, I really need to update these pages. How much should I invest and will be it worth my initial investment. Of course there are many variable to that questions, but at some point it has be asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment