Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bad Design vs. Bad Wine

Bad design is like a bad wine. They both can make your cringe. Let's be honest... I am not the first to review ugly sites and I will be far from the last. Like the plague they continue to spread like wild fire across the web and there is really no indication that it will ever stop. Sure, we can hope, but the likely hood of every site being is wonderful is far from a reality.

So, a simple "search" online could populate many options that feature ugly design. Some completed by actual designers to try to prove a point and other published by bored individuals across the world trying to grab people's attention. Are they selling something, saying something, or just added little bits of their daily lives to the web? Who knows and at some point you wonder who cares.

If a site is that hard to shop from can't you simply visit another site that offers clean design and an easy to purchase atmosphere? Sure you can, but them it takes away from some of the fun of exploring this ugly specimens. Well, I guess I just answered one of my questions. I am one of the people that looks at these sites and cares to some extent. Guess I should go find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment