Monday, July 18, 2011

Alright, Give Me the Number

No, not your cell phone number. Or the number of cups of coffee you had today. I want the number of ugly sites you see on a regular basis. We all have a number and I know mine is high up there. Then again, I tend to search for these things so how do I rationalize that? This is how... you tell me how many sites you encounter by just simply searching the web and going about your day. Are the sites you visit the most bothering you? Did you stumble upon some horrible design as you shopped for a new plasma TV, car, or washing machine? I need to know!

When you spend most of your time looking for ugly sites they tend just to get worse by the moment. Some of the simple poor design features such as animated GIFs almost seem OK when you compare it to paralyzing flashing colors and poor quality images.

In any case, I am ready to jump into July and find new and horribly designed sites to review. Can I help it that ugly websites are just drawn to me? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment