Friday, December 31, 2010

In Reflection...

The end of the year makes you reflect on the good, the bad, and the well just OK. As we take some time to think about what we covered so far this year it seems logical to break it up into two different focus points with two different blogs. The one being the design features we have come to hate. Or love to hate depending on how you look at it.

There is the favorite Color Theory: More is Better. As we have learned along the way, more is often horrific. More color can cause more problems. The colors don't compliment each other. The copy is hard to read. You pick it. Then there was the Can You Add Anything Else?

This point is one of my favorites. I love stumbling upon those pages that hold so much information you have no idea what you are viewing. Which leads into the Can You Add Anything Else? I think I will leave this one alone for now. All that is left is My Eyes are Burning and the Links.

I guess we should all keep these original few as we enter 2011 and come up with even more aspects of design we love to hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment