Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Eye Sore

One of my favorite pages on this entire site is this one. You ask why this is my favorite page on the site? Well, I can not answer that in one single sentence.

Why I Love This Site: Reason 1
The background. Yes, it is that simple. Did you see the background? I can only assume that it is supposed to be an optical nerve. And, yet of course the optical nerve is in red and green. It's a Christmas optical nerve.

Why I Love This Site: Reason 2
The products. Could this be any more random? Tacky pink and black ladies' glasses, an odd image of a contact lense, and a random pair of sunglasses. How much better could this page get? Poor design and tacky images. Hmmmm... this may be one of my favorite pages of all time.

Why I Love This Site: Reason 3
Yes, the third reason I love this page is T.I. A randomly placed image of a celebrity can turn a page into an interesting piece of art.

Well, I think it's time to go off and explore other horrific websites. Happy Almost New Year everyone! I hope you have beautifully designed plans. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment