Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Florida Is Not Looking Good From Here

I stumbled upon this gem during a recent search to find a hotel for my friend's bacherolette party. I heard Florida was supposed to be absolutely beautiful, but this website is making me thing different. Well, what do you think?!

Can I draw your attention to the overall layout? It seems that this page was poorly designed and only fits half of the page. Depending on the size of your monitor this may appear even stranger. Other main design flaws include the color choices, the odd layout of information, the text, and the extremely small and odd shaped graphic image.

The color choices don't do much for the layout. The warm color seem appropriate for a state with such warm weather, but the exact shades of the oranges and yellows do not work well with the greens and pinks.

On the plus side there is an abundance of information on this site. If you can look past the poor design and ugly layout you might be able to locate some of the information you require. I couldn't get past it, but I hope you can. If not, there are other sites out there that can help!



No comments:

Post a Comment