Monday, September 27, 2010

Where's Ernie?

Ah... it is not hard to realize that just about anyone can build a website. I think that is very clear from a few of our previous posts. I recently came upon a site that was nearly blinding in design and somewhat shocking in content.

A man going by the name Bert has provided us with "A Menu of Junk" to review in disgust. It's is hard for me to say what first caught my eye and lead me to label this a horrible, ugly page. I would have to say that it is a combination of neon, smiley faces, a random tic-tac-toe in the background, and well... the content. What scared you more? The flashing of "Bert's Extra Junky Pages" or the fact that this person is providing food and bug information along with tips on begging. I know, it's hard to decide. Decisions, decisions.

I think I am going to go with the "French Lesson" tab. This little gem brings you to a whole other page that makes the landing page look like expert design. A Pharaoh, rotating stars, and the tackiest background of red and black. Treat yourself to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment