Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Hope She Shops Somewhere Else!

A friend on her quest to find the perfect bridal gown stumbled upon this gem. It seemed almost impossible not to share this with you! I am not exactly sure how she landed on this page, but I hope she redirected herself, especially on her search for bridesmaid dresses. I only say this because I do love her and well, I am one of her bridesmaids.
Hmmm... where to start?! Could you even decide what to look at first? I hope that you had your speakers on when you landed on the web page. The music truly added to the experience. Now what else should we mention? The neon writing? The crazy imagery? The pictures of tacky wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses?
I don't think I could leave this blog with out mentioning the insanely bad photography and the random shots of window pages towards the bottom. There is so much to look at, I would love to see what you thought stood out. Please tell me you say the random "rays of light" coming out of the head of the girl in yellow. Wow. It could take days to process everything on this site. My suggestion... shop elsewhere for your bridal needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment