Friday, August 27, 2010

Went Back for More!

Well, it's true. I decide to go back for more and found something even more complex. The links, of course! It turns out that all of those microscopic images that run down the left side and also down the middle right side are links. Yes, I said links. Those teeny tiny images will actually lead you to other pages on the site, or even better, other pages for other brands.

Go back and take a second to click on any of the random pixilated logos. The Stephen Colbert logo (that is if you can read it) actually takes you to his official home page. The image of John Stewart will take you to the Daily Show home page. There are many others to explore if you have the time. I think I may go back and add “over linkage” to my list of bad design flaws. If you spend the time to make the page and add that much detail, don’t you want the reader to attempt to stay for a while? Just a thought!

I’ll leave you for now to click away and find new places this website can take you. Take the time to review it all and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment