Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Three Out of Four

After I completed my first four major aspect of downright ugly design, I came across a site that encompassed at least 3 out of my 4 major theories. I will be honest; I didn’t spend much time reading this site. The minute I randomly landed on it, I became overwhelmed and decided it was in my best interest to close the window immediately.

So, if you have clicked on the link (or you are going to click on the link) here are the three major mistakes I saw in my brief encounter. The first would be the color theory. Every color wasn’t represented, but there were enough odd boxes in odd places with odd colors. That is enough for me. Second, can you add anything else?! Come on! I am not sure that any more text could be packed into that single page. I understood that it was a political page mainly due to the imagery, but I had a hard time trying to figure out what the main story was. That is if there was one. This all leads me to, what am I looking at? I could not focus on any single part of this site to understand its purpose or placement on the internet as a whole.

Wow. Please tell me that it is not just me! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment