Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Seeing Double or Seeing Butterflies?

If you didn’t throw your computer out the window from my last blog I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you back. Now tell me, did you hire Randy Pan to create your website or are you still looking for another well-rounded and seasoned web designer? Green is the new black in case you haven’t heard.

Well, since it has been quite awhile from my last post I would like to pose a new question on the unholy unity. The unholy unity = content and design just in case you forgot. Alright, here is the big question for the day. Is it worse to read bad content or find content that is impossible to read? (Before you answer, maybe you should take a look. Or, should you?)

Hmm… decisions, decisions. Would you rather be entertained by the butterfly as you attempt to navigate through the site or actually be able to read the double-layered text to find out why this site was created in the first place? It’s a question almost as complicated as what came first… the chicken or the egg.

Ponder that for some time and I will bring you another cleaver/odd/misleading website for you to sort through.

No comments:

Post a Comment