Saturday, July 30, 2011

Did You Want Me To Talk More About QR Codes?

In retrospect, I think I spent enough time on our friend the QR code. If you don't get my point my now, I am not sure if you ever will! :) Seriously, though don't get all modern with codes if your website is not up to today's standards. You have to start with the end result and then move forward.

So, what about those QR codes? Just kidding! Just kidding! I will drop it, at least for now! Let's move back to our main goal of this blog which is to discuss the ugly, the horrible designs found on countless websites today. In all the blogs and all the months we have covered horrible design do you have a favorite topic?

Animated gifs seemed to be a hot topic at the time, but what would you all like to review next? Should we venture back to bad color combinations? Neon? Too much copy? Insane backgrounds? Obscure patterns all over the place? I guess the options are endless. At least I know to take a break from Qr Codes for awhile.

Well, till next time! Have a great weekend everyone and stay away for ugly designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment