Saturday, April 30, 2011

He Loves Ugly Sites?!

The minute I hit post on my last blog I received a call from a friend telling me he loves ugly sites. Nuts, right?! He finds ugly design more interesting than all of the other sites he visits on a regular basis. Sure, his bank and email offer normal sites, but visiting random sites actually entertains him and makes him laugh. By random I mean sites that were purposely designed with odd colors, random layouts, and insane flash techniques.

Yes folks, I have actually had contact with an individual that prefers to visit the sites with poor design versus the well-planned out pages. One can only assume that entertainment is a HUGE factor when visiting anything that is less that eye-appealing. Why else would you bother?

Alright, let's take a second to focus back on the fact that this is the weekend and it is time to relax. Do you find yourself spending more time online during the weekend versus the work week? Or, does your schedule differ from the standard 9-5 Monday thru Friday job and the weekend is your only time to explore content online? In either case, I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment