Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Contest?

On my search for the most ugly and mind-blowing website I have come across a variety of contests that promote this type thing. Yep, I said contest. So, while I am not promoting or condoning any of this behavior I just wanted you to know that those type of things are out there. I mean if that is your thing.

Some create ugly websites not knowing there are ugly and others create them knowing that attention will be driven to their sites because of it. Regardless of what type of design you opt to try you have to make sure your company and your website is protected. Malware, spyware, and viruses are not fun. If they are happening on your work computer or system they can cause even greater damage.

Business information and customer information must be safeguarded. Please, please, please, make sure your consumer and corporate information is protected regardless of what design choices you make on your site. This is not to say that a ugly website won't draw my attention! These comments are just to say that regardless of your website or business it is your job to protect your information and your consumers.

No comments:

Post a Comment