Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Do!

Receiving an invite for a wedding prompted me to return to this site and relive the experience all over again. It makes you glad that you are not a bridesmaid or a friend of a bride that would actually submit you to this torture. To be honest, I have always wondered what it would feel like to be trapped in a dress with enormous shoulder "poofs" and a long neon train. Alright, maybe not that curious.

It is hard for me to determine what is worse. The design or these dresses. I think that might be a conversation that could go round and round for decades. In any case, revisiting this site was just as much fun and just as interesting at it was the first time.

If you are a bride would you visit this shop or frequent these online images? Again, it all comes down to taste and if this is working for this bridal boutique, I think we should not question why or how. That again could cause a intense discussion that might not have a definitive answer.

Have a good day all and continue to look for those ugly sites in and outside of your search for the perfect wedding day attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment