Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Heart Friends

It’s good to have friends. They support you during important life decisions, they pick you up when you land at the airport, and they send you links to some of the ugliest sites known to man. Yep, friends are the best. The greatest ones are friends that send you multiple links. :) All I can say is I am not sure how my friend stumbled upon this gem, but I am thankful he did. May I formally welcome you to this.

Yes, I called it “this” because to be completely honest I am not 100% what it is. Sure, someone is very proud of this page and minimal bizarre content, but can you really tell me why this page exists. Stop and think about that for a while. Your brain might explode.

Apparently, the page is under construction and there is more for us to expect. Can I suggest that we come back to this page frequently and look for more things gone wrong? Then again, one look and you may never want to come back. More ugliness to come so stay tuned. I might even have to come up with my own home page one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment