Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yep, That Happened

Oh, I wish I could take credit for finding this one, but it was actually suggested by a friend. Yep, other people find ugly sites too. :) This is nuts!

This is one of those sites that you can only look at for a few minutes at a time before your eyes begin to strain and burn. Go ahead and try! I can look for about 2 minutes and then my head starts to throb. I have to say, I do like the flags waving in the air. How can you go wrong with animated flags?

They have a wide selection of fabrics and also a wide selection of very tiny photos they would like to share with you. Are we looking at the owners, employees, and stock room? Do you really even care to try to answer that question?

Like I said before, it is too intense to stare at for extended periods of time so I can't honestly discuss the content. I however can question the abrupt changes from red to yellow to hot pink and more. Did anyone even continue to scroll down? Go, ahead and treat yourself. The colors continue to change and the pictures continue too.

No comments:

Post a Comment