Sunday, March 20, 2011

Have You Been Patient?

Well, instead of giving you a link I would like to give you a question. Are you ready for this? Sure, you have been patient, but now I am asking you a question instead of giving you something horribly ugly to look at. Just bear with me!

The question... How do you rate sites that give you downloadable coupons? We have to tell you that we have recently been on a few and found them less than helpful.

Why you ask? Well, some of the less than helpful sites provide links to content that made absolutely no sense, linked to non-existent coupons, and just provided feedback on products with no coupons to be found. The question I guess is two-fold. Do you use coupon sites and do you find them easy to navigate through?

I guess in short, what I am trying to say is that sites that don't promise what they say they can offer are annoying. Whether it be coupons, products, reviews, or anything in between sites need to step up to the plate and provide what they say they will. Make sense? I sure hope it does because we are looking long and hard for examples of these types of sites to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment