Monday, March 28, 2011

Is There An App for That?

Here is a thought. What if there was an app that you could click that could transform a site from really horrible to really great? Well, I understand that may be too much to ask, but what about sites that cater to the many devices we visit them from? Mobile versions, iPad versions... shouldn't all the pages fit the screen?! It can't be that hard because I visit sites that are already up to speed.

Sure, sure you get used to seeing a mobile website versions when you visit your bank online, but are there any other sites that cater to your on-the-go lifestyle? Personally, minimizing pages, maximizing text, and trying to figure out how to center that one part of the page you need to see on that tiny mobile screen can make anyone crazy. Even more crazy that finding this.

What are your thoughts friends? Do your favorite sites need to get with the "mobile" layout so you can have a more relaxed search from your phone.? After all, where exactly are you reading this blog from? For now, at least I know I can check my bank account from my mobile phone and actually find the numbers and information I need on my screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment