Monday, September 19, 2011

The "C" Word

So, you thought I may have forgot about this whole the "letter" word, but NO I did not! I would like to move forward (after I moved back and then forward again) and focus on the "C" word. Any guesses? And, before you say it, no it's not computer.

Since it has been a few days since my last post, so let me recap what we have covered in this letter series so far. Function if key to a website. Once a company understand what function it hopes to accomplish the site can be born. Of course, we also have to take a second to mention design. Without design we wouldn't know what we were looking at. And finally, we talked about balance. A balance in contest and design or a balance in color... regardless of how you look at it you need balance.

And now we are off to the "C" word... what for it... creativity! The more creative energy you can infuse into your website the more likely the end user will enjoy visiting you. Looking for repeat visitors? Well come up with a creative way to keep them coming back. It's all about the interaction, not just the content. Till the next letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment