Tuesday, September 27, 2011

One, Two, Three, Four...

...what do you hate more? And, please don't say my rhyming! It's simple and to the point. :)

Well, I bring this "simple" point up because I want to hear what you think. Yep, I thought it might be best to take a quick break from my small obsession with the alphabet and put the focus back on you. When you stumbled across a website with bad design, what is the on thing that bothers you the most?

Is it the colors? The poor layout? The hard to follow copy? As we continue to explore these ugly websites I want to help you understand why you might be bothered when you land on something that looks out of whack.

Personally, I find poor color chooses one of the hardest things to deal with. Do you remember this one? My eyes hurt and I honestly had no idea what I was looking at. Crazing how flashing colors and random lights can interfere with your brain's ability to process things. Well, have a good afternoon all and don't forget to share what bothers you the most. About website design, that is. Lets stay on topic people. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment