Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Big What?

And, just went you thought you were done with this, you find a link that leads you to this. First and foremost the all black background is a little strange. The yellow box draws your attention to some information below, but what the information is I am not sure.

My computer told me I needed a Java plug-in to run this site, yet I really don’t want to take the time or energy to update my software at this point. I am assuming that updated software is not going to make this page look better than it looks right now.

If you want, there are apparently a variety of links that lead to reports, but then again I am still too lazy to click those too. I have a feeling you might be too. It is really hard to figure out what the music selection is here and if I want to listen to it. Today, we are so used to professional graphics that we see something like this it makes it almost impossible to take the site seriously. Do you agree?

What are you getting from this site and do you think it is worth your time?

No comments:

Post a Comment